Terms and Conditions
“Basic Terminology1. For the purpose of Booking, Booking Offer, Booking Confirmation, and Terms & Conditions stated herein bellow etc. Following Meanings shall hold:
a) “Parnakuti” shall also include their successors, assigns, employees or representatives etc. and also be refereed to as Parnakuti, we, us, our and Parnakuti.
b) “Guest” shall mean and include all person or persons or entity making the Booking for the Property offered by Parnakuti for Booking, all person or persons or entity in whose name or for whom the Booking is / was made, all person or persons or entire group of persons utilising the Booking irrespective of whether the person or persons or entity in whose name the Booking is / was made is part of the group or not, and all person or persons visiting or attending to person or persons or entity utilising the Booking at the Property for any purpose whatsoever. All of these terms used individually, together or in any combination thereof shall mean "Guest". Guest shall also be referred as Guests, party, you, your, he, his, she, her, they, their etc.
c) “Property” shall mean Property for which the Booking is offered and / or held and / or confirmed by Parnakuti. Property shall also be referred to as Properties, Villa.
d) “Travel Agent” means a person and / or an entity and / or a third party and / or 'E-commerce website' etc. who makes the Booking on behalf of their clients or whose help Parnakuti takes to arrange the Booking for Guests. Travel Agent shall also be referred to as Travel Agents, TA or TAs.
e) “Website” means websites represented URLs firstname.lastname@example.org, www.parnakutinashik.com and any and all other websites with URLs owned and operated by Parnakuti.
f) "Booking" shall mean process of reserving Villa on a day based or package based short term temporary stay / accommodation.
g) "Booking Amount" is the total cost of the Booking requested by Guest.
h)"Booking Deposit" or "BD" means total amount required to be deposited with Parnakuti towards Booking Amount for securing a utilisable Confirmed Booking.
i) “Booking Offer” is an intimation of Booking offer made by Parnakuti for the Property at request of the Guest, which gives all details related to the Booking.
j) "Utilising Booking Offer" shall mean Confirming the Booking by making required payments by Guest, partially or fully, towards the Booking covered under the Booking Offer. Making the first payment shall Confirm the Booking, which will remain in "Booking on Hold" status until all required deposits are paid by dates specified in "Booking Offer".
k) “Booking on Hold” is Intimation of partial receipt of required BD and SD amounts from the guest towards a Confirmed Booking held by Parnakuti. Though, Booking is Confirmed, unless all balance BD and SD are paid by Guest by prescribed dates and a "Booking Confirmation" intimation is obtained by Guest from Parnakuti, the Guest CAN NOT Check-In or utilise his Booking using "Booking on Hold" intimation.
l) “Booking Confirmation” is and intimation of a receipt of total BD and SD required towards Confirmed Booking, which entitles the Guest to Check-In at the Booked Property and utilise his Booking. Guest CAN NOT Check-In or utilise his Booking unless a "Booking Confirmation" is issued to him.
m) "Utilising the Booking" shall mean actually initiating and staying at the Property and using the facilities provided at the Property pursuant to the Booking.
o) All terms shall imply singular as well as plural context and shall be used interchangeably.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions2. By Booking and / or accepting and / or utilising the 'Booking Offer' and / or utilising the 'Booking Confirmation" and / or 'Booking' for the Property offered by Parnakui and by paying partially or fully towards it, either directly to Parnakuti or through a TA, the Guest as well as the TA confirms to have carefully read, understood and UNCONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED all the terms and conditions stated herein as well as on Parnakui website and accepts to abide by them irrespective of whether or not they have explicitly accepted them on our website or through an acceptance link sent by Parnakuti. Notwithstanding anything stated herein or elsewhere, irrespective of whether the Guest has made the Booking directly with Parnakuti or through a TA or through any other third party, the terms and conditions stated herein and appearing on our website shall supersede all other terms and conditions of any other entity involved in the Booking process and shall be the ONLY terms and conditions governing the Booking and the Guest as well as the TA unconditionally accepts to be bound by the same. NO other terms and conditions including those offered by the TA or any other third party shall be applicable or shall govern the Booking and shall NOT be binding on Parnakuti in any way whatsoever.
3. Not withstanding what is stated above, by accepting the "Booking Offer" and / or "Booking Confirmation" and / or utilising the "Booking", the Guest, irrespective of whether the Guest has made the Booking directly with Parnakuti or through a TA, as well as the TA, where the Booking is made by TA, unconditionally accepts and agrees to abide by not only the Terms & Conditions stated herein and / or on Parnakuti's Website.
Liabilities and Responsibilities4. Guest explicitly agrees to use all facilities and amenities in and around the Property entirely at the Guest’s own initiative, cost, risk and responsibility. The Guest accepts to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified as well as waives and releases any claims against Parnakuti, officially or otherwise, for any loss / damage of whatsoever nature and magnitude, including financial and otherwise, Injuries or death that may be sustained by Guest and / or his party and / or his visitors for whatsoever reasons, on, near or adjacent to the Property, including any common facilities while utilising the Booking and / or occupying the Property and / or using the Property and / or using facilities, amenities, equipment, appliances etc. provided in or around the Property. The Guest or any one else shall not be entitled to any claim and shall not claim or receive any damages, compensation, or refunds of any kind whatsoever from Parnakuti nor Parnakuti shall be responsible to pay the same to any one including Guest on this or any other account .
5. The Property covered under this Booking is NOT a Hotel, nor we are promoting as a Hotel or Hotel stay, but it is a stand-alone private property and it does not have any security arrangements or provisions of any kind whatsoever nor is it part Parnakuti's responsibility to provide any security arrangements. Guests and only Guest shall be SOLELY responsible, at all times, for safe keeping of themselves, their party and their belongings of whatsoever kind, type and nature. Parnakuti of the Property cannot be and shall not be responsible or held responsible in any way whatsoever for any theft or loss or damage to Guest themselves or any belongings of the Guest of whatsoever nature and for whatsoever reasons and on whatsoever account and by whomsoever. The Guest or any one else shall not be entitled to any claim and shall not claim or receive any damages, compensation, or refunds of any kind whatsoever from Parnakuit nor Parnakuti shall be responsible to pay the same to any one including Guest for any loss / loses / damages suffered by the Guest for any reason or on any account whatsoever.
6. The Properties offered by us for Booking have one or more resident Caretakers to take care of upkeep and well being of the Property and security the contents therein and to provide service to the Guest. These Caretakers are accommodated and live and reside in and on the Property at all times. The Caretakers cannot be and shall not be asked or requested by Guest to leave the Property for any reason whatsoever during the day or during the night, except for short errands. If asked to do so, Caretakers will be fully within the instructions given to them by Parnakuti and within their rights not to comply with such demands, instructions or requests made by Guest.
Additional Services7. For the convenience of Guests, Parnakuti outsources / organises additional services like Cook, Chef, Airport pick up and drop, Nanny, Pet Walker, Guide, Vehicle hire etc. from third party vendors. Such services may be provided complementary by Parnakuti or Provided on chargeable basis. However, it is categorically stated and clarified that such services ARE NOT part of the Booking. Such services are provided solely for the convenience of Guest without any commitment or obligation of any kind whatsoever on part of Parnakuti. Parnakuit endeavors to find and appoint reliable and proficient vendors of high integrity for providing such services to Guest. However, such vendors are not part of Parankuti and Parnakuti has no control over their reliability, integrity or quality of services provided by them. Parnakuti does not take any responsibility and is not responsible in any way whatsoever for reliability, integrity and quality of services provided by such vendors or any acts of omissions and commissions on part of such vendors. Parnakuti is not and shall not be held responsible or accountable in any way whatsoever for any issues, of whatsoever nature, kind or type, arising due to or on account of such vendors or services provided by them or acts or omissions and commissions by them. Parnakuti shall not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever for paying any refund or compensation of whatsoever nature to Guest or any one else on account of such vendors or any deficiency in services provided by them or any acts of omissions and commissions on part of the such vendors or for any other issues arising because of such vendors. Notwithstanding what is stated herein, Parnakuti’s liability in any case shall be limited ONLY to any additional charges Guest may have paid specifically for such services as evident from the “Booking Confirmation” intimation issued to the Guest or TA. It is specifically clarified that the value paid by Guest for services provided as complementary shall be considered to be Zero.
Right of Admission and Admission Control8. Parnakuti absolutely and unconditionally reserve all the rights of admission to the Property. Parnakuti reserves the absolute and unconditional right of admission to the property.
9. Before Guest is permitted to Check-In at the Property, It is MANDATORY for Guests:
a) To provide copy of “Booking Confirmation”, or in case the booking is made through TA, "Booking Slip", to our staff attending to the Guest at the Property at Check-In, “Booking Offer” or "Booking on Hold" intimation shall not be acceptable in lieu of “Booking Confirmation”.
b) It is MANDATORY requirement of law for Guests to provide copies of Government issued Photo IDs for ALL adult Guests in the party along with original photo IDs for verification to our Check-In staff at the Property. It shall be sole responsibility of the Guest to carry photocopies of the IDs with them, as Properties do not have facilities for taking copies.
c) It is also MANDATORY requirement of law that EACH and EVERY Guest, including children above 2 years of age, be "Signed In" in the Guest Register kept at the Property with their names and other required details at Check-In.
Guest will NOT BE PERMITTED to Check-in unless ALL Pre Check-In requirements formalities stated above are fulfilled and complied with. No refund or any compensation of whatsoever nature or amount shall be due to the Guest or payable to the Guest by Parnakuti, if Check-In is denied for non-compliance of any of these requirements.
10. The Booking is offered or accepted by Parnakuti on basis of information and profile of Guest and his party, and case pets are permitted profiles of Pets, provided by the person or entity making the booking, and which was found suitable by Parnakuti for offering / accepting the Booking. If the information and profile provided to Parnakuti is found to be misrepresentation or false in any way whatsoever at any time, Parnakuti shall forthwith revoke the Booking, Guest shall be refused entry to the Property and if the Guest has already Checked-In, Guest shall be removed / evicted from the Property along with his entire party by Parnakuti or their agents with no recourse whatsoever to refund or compensation of any kind or nature or on any account whatsoever.
11. Occupancy numbers stated against “Total Number of Guests” on the “Booking Offer” and / or “Booking Confirmation” are strictly enforced. Total number of Guest, including Guest’s daytime visitors shall NOT exceed “Total Number of Guests”. If number of Guest and his day time visitors exceed ”Total Number of Guests”, the Guest may be refused Check-In or entry in to the Property and if the Guest has already Checked-In, he will be removed / evicted from the Property without recourse to any refund or compensation of any nature or on any account whatsoever. Parnakuti may permit, at Parnakuti’s sole discretion, additional persons on charging additional amount. No additional persons will be allowed unless a written acceptance is issued by Parnakuti.
Security Deposit and Recovery of Charges & Damages12. Suitable amount of security deposit, depending on length of booking and type of Property, occupancy, pets etc., with a minimum of Rs 10,000, will be payable by the Guest at the time of Booking as security against any recoverable by Parnakuti e.g. for extra occupancy, damages caused, soiling and damages caused by Pets, excessive cleaning required, furniture resetting, service calls beyond duty timings of property staff etc. Additional security deposit may be asked for Pets or for some other reasons deemed fit by us, which shall be payable by the Guest. The security deposit will be refunded, after adjusting / recovering any recoverable dues from Guest including taxes, if applicable, within 45 days of Check-Out by a check or bank transfer in favour of the person or entity in whose name the booking was made. If security deposit was provided through a credit card block, the block on refundable amount shall be rereleased. If the recoverable charges exceed the amount of security deposit paid or blocked on credit card by the Guest, the excess amount will be billed to the Guest, through a debit note and Guest shall be liable to pay and shall pay the same, without demure, within 7 days of such demand being raised by Parnakuti.
13. It is the responsibility of the Guest to observe and report any existing damage to the Property or equipment, appliances, cutlery, crockery, utensils, furniture, fittings, furnishing, finishing, structure, artifacts, etc. therein within 60 minutes of Check-In. Unreported damages shall be deemed to have occurred during occupancy by the Guest and the Guest shall be held responsible for those damages and resulting charges.
14. It will be the responsibility of Guest to use the Property, as well as equipment, appliances, cutlery, crockery, utensils, furniture, fittings, furnishing, finishing, structure, artifacts, etc. therein with responsibility and care without damaging them. At the time of Check-Out, the Guest shall be responsible for leaving the property in good order and reasonably clean condition, save and except normal usage. Guest is and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Property, as well as equipment, appliances, cutlery, crockery, utensils, furniture, fittings, furnishing, finishing, structure, artifacts, etc. in and around the Property, during their stay. Guest shall have to make good and reimburse to Parnakuti any such damage / breakage caused by the Guest during their stay without demure.
15. Before Checking-Out or going out of the property, the Guest shall make sure that all doors and windows are locked, all appliances & equipment e.g. air conditioning, heater, lights, fans, gas burners, cooking ranges, cooking ovens, dish washers, water taps / faucets etc. are turned off and furniture returned to their original locations. Guest shall leave the Property in a reasonably clean state. Failure to comply with the above shall result in extra cleaning charges plus applicable taxes.
Booking Offer16. “Booking Offer", provides salient details of the Booking sought by the Guest and Offered by Parnakuti. e.g. Terms and Conditions governing the Booking, Name of Guest, Check-In and Check-Out details, Name of Property, Number of Guests, Booking Amount, Booking Deposit, Security Deposit, dates by which payments / deposits are required to be made etc. Making payment towards the Booking Offered by the "Booking Offer" shall clearly construe and mean that the Guest has read and accepted all the details of the Booking and found them to be correct and has unconditionally accepted to abide by Terms and Conditions given therein. Issuance of “Booking Offer” does not ensure that the Booking of the Property specified will be held or confirmed for the Guest. Booking will be Held or Confirmed purely on a first cum first serve bases to the Guest whose payment is received first for the Property in question. The Booking Offer" shall stand canceled, withdrawn and null and void, if all the amounts required to be paid herein are not received by Parnakuti by the dates stated there in.
Booking Confirmation:17. “Booking Confirmation” is and intimation confirming receipt of total BD and SD required towards Confirmed Booking by Parnakuti, which entitles the Guest to Check-In at the Booked Property and utilise his Booking. Guest CAN NOT Check-In or utilise his Booking unless a "Booking Confirmation" is issued to him. "Booking Confirmation" is required to be presented by the Guest to Parnakuti's staff at the time of Check-In, without which Check-In will NOT be permitted.
Booking On Hold:18. As a convenience and special facility to the Guest, even though TOTAL BD and SD required to be made against the Booking by the Guest have not been received by Parnakuti, Parnakuti holds the Booking as Secured Confirmed but on Hold subject to receipt of Total payment of BD and SD before the dates specified in the "Booking Offer". "Booking Confirmation" intimation, which is necessary to utilise the Booking, shall be processed and issued to the Guest ONLY after Parnakuti receives ALL balance BD and SD required to secure the Confirmed Booking. During the time of such “Booking on Hold” status, Parnakuti shall not accept any Booking for The Property for the period stated therein, thereby Parnakuti forfeits all other alternate revenue opportunities which may accrue to Parnakuti for the subject period from the subject Property. If entire due BD and SD amounts are not received by Parnakuti by the due dates specified in “Booking Offer” and / or “Booking on Hold” intimations, the Booking covered by “Booking Offer” and / or related Confirmed Booking under "Booking on Hold" status, shall automatically stand cancelled subject to Parnakuti's standard cancellation policy. However, Parnakuti may, at their sole discretion, continue the “Booking on Hold” status of the Booking even though due amounts of BD and SD are not received by Parnakuti by specified dates. However, this cannot be and shall not be construed as acceptance and condoning of non-receipt of required total BD and SD amounts by due dates. Effective date of cancellation for the purpose of calculating cancellation penalty shall be the last due date of payments or in case the Guest himself cancelled the Booking, the date of intimation of cancellation, whichever is later.
Cancellation, Modifications, Refunds, Charges and Penalties:19. All cancellations and / or modifications, for any reason whatsoever, of Booking or Booking in “Booking on Hold” status, whether required BD and SD payments towards which are made in full or in part, will be subject to cancellation / modification charges / penalties (CP) levied by Parnakuti and payable by the Guest as per the schedule given bellow, where “Days” are number of days left between the schedule Check-In date and receipt of valid and acceptable cancellation / modification request by us, excluding both days.
More than 21 Days - 50% of "Booking Deposit (BD) Required for Securing the Booking"
Between 15 and 21 Days - 75% of "Booking Deposit (BD) Required for Securing the Booking"
Less than 15 Days - 100% of "Booking Deposit (BD) Required for Securing the Booking"
All Booking made against promo offers - 100% of "Booking Deposit (BD) Required for Securing the Booking" irrespective of “Days”All requests for cancellation / modifications shall be accepted by Parnakuti ONLY and ONLY if made by the person / entity making the booking and in case the booking is made by a TA such request must be received from the TA. All requests for cancellation / modifications must be made in writing or through E Mail made from the E Mail ID registered with Parnakuti against the Booking at the time of making the Booking. Request from any other person / entity or in any other mode / format shall not be entertained or accepted by Parnakuti. Intimations received, which do not confirm to these norms, shall not be recognised by Parnakuti nor shall Parnakuti take any action on such request. Cancellation / Modification penalties (CP) shall be recovered by Parnakuti from BD and SD. If the actual BD and SD amounts received are not sufficient to recover the CP, such shortfall shall be informed to the Guest and Guest shall make good and make payment of such shortfall to Parnakuti within 7 days of intimation without demure.
20. Refund, if any, arising out of Cancellation / Modification of Booking or “Booking on Hold” shall be given ONLY as ‘STORE CREDIT”, i.e. The Guest shall be issued a "Store Credit" voucher for the amount due as refund, after deduction of cancellation penalty. Guest can use "Store Credit" towards making future Booking within Check-In date validity stated in the voucher subject to terms and conditions stated therein. Lapsed "Store Credit" Voucher can not be redeemed and can not be revalidated for any reasons whatsoever.
21. All Bookings made against PROMOTIONAL offers are totally NON REFUNDABLE, NON CHANGEABLE, NON MODIFIABLE and NON CANCELABLE irrespective of days of cancellation / modification. No refund of any amount or compensation of whatsoever nature shall be due to the Guest or payable by Parnakuti to the Guest or any one else for cancellation or modification of Bookings made against promotional offers.
22. For Bookings made through TA, all modifications, cancellations and refunds shall ONLY be processed through TA. The Guest shall have to approach the TA through whom they made the Booking for modifying or cancelling the Booking or lodging claim for refund. Parnakuti shall not entertain or engage directly with guests who made booking through TA. In such cases, Store Credit issued, if any, shall be issued to the TA and not to the Guest.
23. If Parnakuti, at their sole discretion, determine that the Guest has made the Booking for fraudulent or competitive purposes, Parnakuti may cancel Guest's Booking at any time without any prior intimation to the Guest without any recourse to refund or compensation of any nature whatsoever.
Pets Policy24. Our website states INDICATIVE permissibility of Pets against each individual Properties listed therein. However, Notwithstanding what is indicated on Parnakuti's website or any other promotional material, even in Properties listed as ‘Pet Friendly’, Pets are permitted ONLY subject to Guest taking prior written approval from Parnakuti at the time of Booking. Parnakuti may grant such approval at Parnakuti's SOLE discretion, and if granted, it shall be specific for a Pet whose description and picture shall be provided to Parnakuti by the Guest and such permission shall be subject to payment of a non-refundable Pet Fee and additional Security Deposit. Guest (including his day visitors) who brings Pets without Parnakuti's prior written approval or brings Pets other than the ones whose specific approval is granted shall not be allowed to Check-In and such refusal to Check-In shall be without recourse to any refund or compensation whatsoever. Pets, when permitted by Parnakuti, must be kept on the Property and should always be in company and control of the Guest. The Guest shall be solely and entirely responsibility to ensure that Pets do not soil, spoil or damage the Property, it's surroundings, equipment, appliances, cutlery, crockery, utensils, furniture, fittings, furnishing, finishing, structure, artifacts, etc. nor do they create any nuisance to neighbors in any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to barking.
Check-In and Check-Out Timing:25. Check-In: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, standard Check-In time is 1:00 PM, which is and shall be STRICTLY adhered to. Parnakuti advises and encourage Guests NOT arrive at the Property before scheduled Check-In time. As stated earlier these are NOT hotels and do not have waiting area or lobby to accommodate Guest while the Property is being prepared for Check-In. If the Guest arrives early and enters the Property before scheduled Check-In time or before the time agreed in writing by Parnakuti, the Guest will be charged one additional day's rental on pro-rata basis of his Total Booking Amount.
26. Check-Out: Unless otherwise agreed in writing, standard Check-Out time is 11:00 AM, which is and shall be STRICTLY adhered to. If an alternate Check-Out time is agreed to by Parnakuti, it shall be clearly communicated in writing to the Guest. Professing of oral commitment of late Check-Out by any one of Parnakuti's personnel shall not be entertained or honored. The Guest WILL NOT be permitted to occupy or stay at the Property beyond stated Check-Out time. If the Check-Out is delayed by the Guest for whatever reasons, the Guest will be liable to pay and shall pay additional day’s rental, based on pro-rata basis of his Total Booking Amount, without demure.
Failures of Utilities / Equipment, Reassignments etc.:27. Parnakuti shall not be responsible, in any way whatsoever, for failure or outages of utilities like power or water supply etc. or any acts of nature or failures / malfunction of mechanical or electrical systems / equipment / appliances, drainage / water system etc. which may possibly limit the use of the Property and / or facilities therein or reduce the comfort of stay. No REFUND, REIMBURSEMENT or COMPENSATION, of any kind whatsoever, shall be claimable from Parnakuti / receivable by the Guest from Parnakuti / payable by Parnakuti / Owner on such accounts. However, Parnakuti will put in their best efforts to have such failures or breakdowns rectified as soon as possible, but Parnakuti cannot control the scheduling of outside service contractors. Parnakuti shall have the right to arrange, inspect and make repairs during the Guest’s stay in the Property.
28. If the Property booked by the Guest becomes unavailable or uninhabitable, for whatever reasons, Parnakuti reserve the right to provide alternate comparable accommodation at comparable location within the same price range. If a Property in comparable price range is not available, additional charges may have to be paid by the Guest for alternate higher-grade accommodation. If the Guest does not prefer to be reassigned, Parnakuti's liability will be strictly limited to refunding BD and SD actually paid by the Guest towards the Booking and NO MORE.
Safety and Prohibitions:29. Guest MUST understand that the Property Booked by them is in a Quiet residential area with neighbors living around. It is imperative that Guest does not conduct any act which disturbs the tranquility and modesty of the neighbors
30. The Guest or his party shall NOT cause any nuisance to neighbors of the Property, shall NOT use the Property for any purpose other than accommodation for number of Guests listed in the "Booking Offer" and/or "Booking Confirmation", shall NOT use the Property for committing or conducting any unlawful act, shall NOT use the Property to conduct any immoral activity or acts, shall NOT bring or store any inflammable, restricted or prohibited material in or around the Property.
31. Playing of music or loud talks outside the residential quarters of the property (i.e. Out side the 4 walls of the Villa), which include but is not limited to Poolside, Garden, Compound, Balconies or Terraces etc. such that the noise / sound so generated is carried beyond the compound walls of the Property / Villa is STRICTLY Prohibited. Guests SHALL NOT play any loud music or create any noise nuisance, which will cause disturbance to neighbors even within the residential quarters of the Property.
32. Open FIRES are STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere on or around the Property except in fire pits or BBQ grills provided at the Property. FIRE WORKS are ABSOLUTELY and STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere on and around the Property.
33. Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED any where in the Property. Smoking in the Property shall result in additional charges for detoxifying the property of smell of the smoke and the Guest shall pay such charges as demanded by Parnakuti without demure. It may even result in eviction of the Guest and his party without recourse to refund of any kind whatsoever.
34. Consumption, possession or bringing of “NARCOTICS”, “DRUGS” and other prohibited “SUBSTANCES”, organising ‘RAVE’ parties by any Guest or member of his party or his visitors is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Breach of this condition will result in immediate lodging of a Police Complaint by Parnakuti against Guests
35. Holding house parties, reception and other such events at the Property are also prohibited, unless explicit written permission is taken for the same from Parnakuti and the Property Owner. They may be permitted, at Parnakuti's and property Owner’s sole discretion on payment of additional charges and additional security deposit.
36. While alcohol consumption is permitted on the Property, it is subject to local laws. Where required by law, it is MANDATORY that each individual consuming alcohol has an alcohol consumption permit in his or her possession. However, Beer Kegs are NOT permitted at any time. Parnakuti also encourage Guests to consume responsibly.
38. General Instructions* For any help you can contact our caretaker. He will be there for your service around the clock.
* In the villa’s kitchen you will get milk, tea, coffee, egg, bread, butter, jam, cornflakes, chocolate sauce, some spices, mayonnaise, mineral water, soda, cold drinks etc. You can also make your own food. You can inform the caretaker to purchase fresh vegetables or meat so that he will arrange from the market. Our assistant will help you for cooking the food. (mineral water, soda, cold drinks are chargeable basis and other food items are complimentary)
* We are using bore well water after purify from Kent water purifier for drinking purpose. If you need we will provide packed bottled mineral water on chargeable basis.
* It is advisable to consume food immediately after the delivery at the villa as it will be cold and the taste of food may change.
* Save the water - There is a scarcity of water hence use water carefully.
* It is advisable that not to roam in the night time outside the villa.
* For using Barbeque, guest has request to inform caretaker in advance so that he can arrange charcoal from the market. Charcoal will be on chargeable basis.
* Kids should be always accompanied by parents or assigned person.
* Villa Main door will be closed from outside at the night time for security reason.
39.Instructions for using the swimming pool.• Children under 7 year old must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person in the swim suit at all the times including in the water, on the deck and in the restroom.
• Person in the water must wear acceptable swim suits. T-shirts are not allowed. A tight fitting rash guard is acceptable.
• Person under the influence of alcohol or narcotics will be denied admission and/or asked to leave the pool premises.
• All patrons must shower before entering the pool, Person with open cuts, sores, bandages, colds, coughs or infected eyes are not permitted in the pool.
• Spitting, spouting or nose-blowing in the pool is strictly prohibited.
• Diving is not allowed.
• You will get separate towel in the changing room nearby pool area.
• You can use shower near to Jacuzzi area after swimming.
40. Instructions for using the Home THEATREWe are having well equipped home THEATRE at ground floor.
• You have to inform caretaker in advance for to use this facility so that he will get time to get ready the facility
• You have to provide movie CD / Pen drive which you need to watch.
• You have to remove your shoes outside the home THEATRE.
• Food/drink in not allowed in home THEATRE.
• Guest are not allowed to touch any of the equipment of home THEATRE.
• There is a capacity of 12 people.
• There are charges of 1500 INR for per movie/per show.
Specific and General Breach:41. Breach of any of the clauses stated under Safety and Prohibitions herein shall result in automatic and immediate termination of the Booking and result in immediate eviction / removal of the Guest and his party from the Property without recourse whatsoever to any refund of amounts paid towards the Booking and / or any other compensation of whatsoever nature and shall result in forfeiture of entire Security Deposit.
42. Any breach or violation of any of the terms and conditions stated herein by the Guest or his party shall render the booking to be terminated and the Guest and his party liable to be immediately evicted from the Property without recourse whatsoever to any refund of amounts paid towards the Booking or any compensation of whatsoever nature and forfeiture of entire Security Deposit paid, notwithstanding whether the individual clause or clauses being breached refer to “non refundable” nature for the breach or not.
Jurisdiction43. Irrespective of the Location of the Property and / or location of the Guest and / or location of Owner of the Property it is covenant and accepted by the Guest that the Parnakuti is located in Nashik, the “Booking Offer” is issued by Parnakuti in Nashik, payment for the Booking is received by Parnakuti in Nashik, “Booking on Hold” is issued by Parnakuti in Nashik, “Booking Confirmation” intimation is issued by Parnakuti in Nashik and the Booking is accepted by Parnakuti in Nashik. Further, Guest unconditionally accepts and agrees that any and all issues or disputes arising out of the Booking Offer, Booking on Hold, Booking Confirmation, utilisation of the Booking etc. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Union of India and shall be subject ONLY and ONLY to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nashik, without regard to the principles of conflicts to law of any other jurisdiction.